Steps to create saved search displaying list of vendors with the first item receipt on record:
1. Navigate to Reports > Saved Searches > All Saved Searches > New.
2. Click on the Vendor link.
3. On the Criteria tab, add the following filter:
Filter: Transaction : Type
Description: is Item Receipt
Note: To add Transaction : Type, simply use the drop-down list to find "Transaction Fields...", click on it to open a new window and select Type from the new drop-down list.
4. On the Results tab, click on the Remove All button and add the following fields:
Summary Type: Group
Field: Transaction : Transaction Number
Summary Type: Minimum
When Ordered By Field: Transaction : Date
Summary Label: First Item Receipt
Use the same note from step 3 to populate both the Transaction : Date and Transaction: Transaction Number fields.
5. Rename the search and click on the Save & Run button.
Note: This search simply lists vendors that will have item receipt transactions associated to it. If a vendor record does not have an item receipt, it will not be included in the saved search results.