Users wanting to associate multiple images with item records may use the Internal ID of the Item and the Name/Internal ID of the image as saved in the File Cabinet.
Please note that the images need to be uploaded first in the File Cabinet before they can be associated with item records.
Caution: Please attempt with 2-4 item records prior to conducting a mass CSV Import.
- Enter Item Name.
- Enter Item Display Image Internal ID from File Cabinet (Documents > Files > File Cabinet/Images).
- Enter Item Display Thumbnail Image's Internal ID from File Cabinet (Documents > Files > File Cabinet/Images).
- Enter Tax Schedule for each item.
Importing CSV File:
- Navigate to Setup > Import/Export > Import CSV Records
- Import Type = Items
- Record Type = Select any item type as necessary
- Character Encoding = Western (Windows 1252)
- One File to Upload > Select File
- Click Next
- Data Handling = Update
- Item Name = Item Name/Number (Req)
- Item Display Image = Item Display Image (Click Pencil Icon and set Choose Reference Type to Internal ID).
- Item Display Thumbnail = Item Display Thumbnail (Click Pencil Icon and set Choose Reference Type to Internal ID).
- Specify Tax Schedule.
Images should now be successfully associated with items as indicated in the CSV File template.