To restrict a certain File Cabinet folder not to be visible for a defined Subsidiary, here is the procedure.
Because restricting by subsidiary works opposite way, we set this up using Restrict by Group instead. Please follow these steps:
- Navigate to Lists > Relationships > Groups > New.
- Click Dynamic option and as a kind of members select Employee.
- Click Continue.
- Provide Name of the group, for example: Employees not from Parent Subsidiary.
- Next to Saved Search field click the button and select New.
- Now select Employee again.
- In the Saved Search window provide Search Title, for example Employees not from Parent Subsidiary.
- In Criteria add filter: Subsidiary > select none of > select Parent Subsidiary.
- Click Save.
- Back to Create Dynamic Employee Group screen, click Save.
User has a group of Employees that belong to all other Subsidiaries except the selected one and user can use it in Documents > File > File Cabinet > Edit folder > Restrict by Group field.
Result: Certain File Cabinet folder is not visible for a defined Subsidiary.