In a nutshell, there are four major steps that you need to complete to send a bulk mail. These are as follows.
1. Create a Saved Search to determine the list of Customers who will receive the email
2. Create a Group (Target Group for the Campaign)
3. Create an Email Template
4. Send the Bulk Merge
Create a Saved Search
1. Create a new Customer Search. Navigate to Reports > Saved Searches > All Saved Searches > New. Select Customer as your Search Type.
2. Use specific filters to identify who will receive the bulk email. If this is for all customers, you may leave the filter blank in the Criteria tab.
3. Click Save.
Create a Group
1. Navigate to List > Relationships > Groups > New.
2. Select Dynamic > Customer. Hit Continue.
3. Enter a group name in the Name field.
4. Select the Saved Search created in the Saved Search field.
Note: This should populate the list of the members of the Group. Also, make sure that the Global Subscription Status is set to either Soft Opt-In or Confirmed Opt-In for each members of the group. Otherwise, the email will not be sent.
5. Click Save.
Create an Email Template
1. Navigate to Documents > Templates > Email Templates > New.
For more information, you may refer to the Help Guide for the steps on how to create a new email template:
NetSuite Basics : Working with Email : Working with Email Templates : Creating New Email Templates
Send the bulk merge
1. Navigate to Documents > Mail Merge > Bulk Merge > Email.
2. In the Recipients tab, select Group Type = Customer, Group = (name of the group).
3. In the Message tab, select your email template in the Template field.
4. Click Merge & Send.
Post a Comment