1. Navigate to Lists > Search > Saved Searches > New > Select Transaction.
2. Add below filters under Criteria tab > Standard subtab:
- Type = is Sales Order.
- Item Fields... > Type = specify item types.
3. Add below fields under Results tab > Columns subtab:
- Billing Transaction > Custom Label = Invoice Number
- Billing Transaction Fields... > Date > Customer Label = Invoice Date
- Quantity > Custom Label = Quantity Sold
- Quantity Billed
- Quantity Committed
- Quantity Fulfilled/Received
- Add/Remove other fields as desired.
4. Set the Sort by to Date > Descending = True. Sort by can also be Billing Transaction : Date to arrange results by invoice transaction date in a descending fashion.
5. Mark Show Totals checkbox under Results tab
6. Give the search a title and click Save & Run.