Below is a sample Saved Search that will pull up Customers with no sales orders for the last 6 months. Users may just modify the date range depending on their search requirement.
1. Navigate to Lists > Search > Saved Searches > New.
2. Click Customer.
3. Under Criteria tab > Standard sub tab, add the following filters:
- Transaction Fields… > Type = Sales Order
- Transaction Fields… > Main Line = True (Yes)
- Inactive = False (No)
- Date of Last Order = not after | relative | 6 | months ago
4. Navigate to Results tab > Columns sub tab and add the following fields:
- Date of First Order
- Date of Last Order
5. Set a Search Title.
6. Hit Save & Run and check the results.