If we want to send an email alert to specific recipients when the Opportunity status is updated to "Closed", it can be done by following Saved Search with email alert:
- Navigate to Reports > Saved Searches > All Saved Searches > New > Transactions
- In the Criteria tab > Select "Status" is "Closed"
- In the Criteria tab > Select Appropriate type of Transaction (Opportunity)
- In the Email tab > Mark the checkbox for "Send Email Alerts When Records are Created/Updated"
- In the Specific Recipients add specific recipients from the list. Check "Send on Update" checkbox for any user you want to alert on update
- At the "Results" subtab add any field you want so see in results
- Navigate to "Customize Message" subtab. In the "Subject" field, you may also add your desired subject that will display when the sales rep receives the email alert. (e.g., Alert: Closed Opportunity)
- Set the search to "Public". Enter a Search Title. Hit "Save and Run".
Post a Comment