Scenario: Customer would like to change the description that prints for the Tax Total in their Sales Order where for US Customers it shows a different label added instead of showing Tax Total on the PDF layout
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open Sales Order Record (Transactions > Sales > Enter Sales Orders > List).
2. Click Print.
3. Tax Total label shows a different label instead of tax total.
To resolve this:
1. Navigate to Setup> Accounting> Set Up Taxes.
2. Select United States tab and on the Print/Email Tax Label Format, change the value of the label to Tax Total.
3. Open the Sales Order and print to show Tax Total on the PDF.