Sunday, July 14, 2019
Adaptive Insights: Create Version folder at the Top Level of Folder Hierarchy
This article is intended for accounts integrated with Adaptive Insights, NetSuite's partner in delivering financial management solutions.
How can a user create a folder at the top level of a folder hierarchy?
Below are the steps in creating the folder:
1. Navigate to Admin > Build and Customize Model > Manage Versions.
2. Click the version to be under the new version folder.
2. Click the Create new folder icon.
3. Provide the Version Details e.g. Name, Short name and Description.
4. Click on the Save icon.
5. Drag the newly created folder on top n top of a folder at the top level of the folder hierarchy. A small icon will appear indicating you will move the folder to the sibling level of the folder you are hovering over in the folder hierarchy.