A. Prepare the CSV file for the import
The CSV file may consist of the following:
a. Internal ID of the Sales Order
c. Start Date
Note: The values for Date and Start Date should follow the format reflected when manually creating the transaction.
B. Perform the Import
1. Navigate to Setup > Import/Export > Import CSV Records
Import Type = Transactions
Record Type = Sales Order
2. Click Select, choose the file for the import and click Next.
3. Set Data Handling to Update and click Next.
4. Map the following fields:
Internal ID = Internal ID
Date = Date (Sales Order folder)
Start Date = Start Date (Sales Order folder)
Note: You may click on the pencil icon to set a Default Value for the Date and Start Date fields.
5. Click Next
6. Enter an Import Map Name and click Save & Run or simply click Run.