- Login as administrator
- Go to Setup > Company > Enable Features > Company tab
- Check if Advanced Projects is enabled.
- If Advanced project feature is originally enabled, disable it and Save. Revert to the original settings by editing the setting again and enabling the feature.
- If Advanced Project feature is originally disabled, enable it and Save. Revert to the original settings by editing the setting again and disabling the feature.
- Let the custom role encountering the issue synchronize records again.
- If issue is still encountered, file a support case.
Thursday, July 11, 2019
Custom role tries to synchronize using NetSuite for Outlook and encounters error : "INSUFFICIENT_PERMISSION Permission Violation: You need the Lists > Jobs permission to access this page. Please contact your account administrator"
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment