To verify what version of NetSuite for Outlook was installed.
Using Windows PC.
1. On your Windows computer, select the Windows Start Menu.
2. Locate "Control Panel"
3. Navigate to Programs > Programs and Features.
4. See the List of Installed Programs
*NetSuite for Outlook 2.0 means version 2.0 is installed.
*NetSuite for Outlook means version 3.0 is installed.
1. Navigate to the Home Tab.
2. Locate the Settings Portlet.
3. Find NetSuite for Outlook link > select this.
4. The next page will be the Set Up NetSuite for Outlook page.
*if the page says NetSuite for Outlook 2.0 – then the account still has the 2.0 version.
*if this just shows Setup NetSuite for Outlook and the bottom text has a link for the 2.0 installer – then the account has the 3.0 version.
Post a Comment