I. Check if there is a company phone and company URL fields in the Company Information page.
1. Navigate to Setup > Company > Company Information.
II. Enter a label on company phone and company URL in the Sales Order form (preferred)
1. Navigate to Customization > Forms > Transaction forms.
2. Edit the preferred Sales Order form.
3. Under Printing fields tab, click the Header subtab.
4. Mark the Print/Email checkbox corresponding to Company Phone and Company URL fields.
5. Click Save.
Note: Create a Sales Order and Print it as it would show the label of the field instead of the value of the field.
6. Again, navigate to Customization > Forms > Transaction Forms > Edit the Sales Order form (preferred).
7. Under Printing fields tab, click Header subtab.
8. Set Company Phone and Company URL = T then remove the label.
When printing the PDF, it will not show the value of the 2 fields.
Note: If the customer doesn't want to customize the form, they can put the company phone and URL under Setup > Company > Company Information > Address box > put the value of the two fields at the bottom of the Address and it will also print correctly.