1. Navigate to Customization > Lists, Records, & Fields > Entity Fields > New
2. Create the Custom Entity Field
Label = Test Field
Type = Free Form Text [or any type]
Store Value = T
Show in List = T
Applies to = Customer
Display > Subtab = Main
3. Pull up any sample Customer record. Notice that the field is available.
4. Navigate back to Navigate to Customization > Lists, Records, & Fields > Entity Fields
5. Locate the newly created Custom Field
6. Change the Label from 'Test Field' to 'Test_Custom Field'
7. Click Save
8. Pull up the same Customer record in Step 3
9. Hit Refresh. Notice that the Custom Field still comes up as 'Test Field'
To resolve this, the Custom Field Label must be renamed from the Custom Form.
1. Navigate to Customization > Forms > Entry Forms
2. Edit the Preferred Customer Form > Under Screen Fields, go to Main > Locate the Field and set the Label as 'Test_Custom Field'
3. Click Save
Post a Comment