· Fixed Asset > Transactions > Asset Depreciation > Depreciationfailed
· Code: NCFAR_JOURNALERROR
· Details: Code: USER_ERROR
· Details: Thetransaction date you specified is not within the date range of your accountingperiod.
· Period is either closed or locked
· NetSuite will look for the next open (if period isclosed) or unlocked period (if period is locked and user role used doesnot have permission to Override Period Restriction)
· Also Setup > Accounting > AccountingPreferences > General tab > General Ledger section>Allow Transactions Date Outside of Posting Period = Disallow.
· NetSuite will not permit us to post thedepreciation to the open period because the transaction date is not from thatperiod.
· If user wants to post the depreciation to the openperiod then Setup > Accounting > Accounting Preferences > General Tab> Allow Transactions Date Outside of Posting Period = "Warn"or "Allow"
· If user wants to post the depreciation to theperiod that matches the depreciation date then that period should be opened orif it is locked, user should be provided permission for Override Period Restrictions.
Post a Comment