To have auto-suggest on the Title field when creating tasks:
Settings under Home > Set Preferences > Analytics > POPUP AUTO SUGGEST = T are set but when creating new tasks, the TITLE field does not automatically suggest using Internet Explorer.
Edit the browser setting.
1. Using Internet Explorer, navigate to Tools > Internet Options
2. Click Content tab then Settings under the AutoComplete section.
3. Check on the option for Forms = T then click OK.
4. Go back to NetSuite & try to create new Task record.
5. Previous tasks titles are now suggested.
Post a Comment