1. Navigate to Reports > Sales > click Sales by Rep > Column = Month
2. Click the Column drop down > select Total > click Refresh > Report will show Sales by Sales Rep Totals within the selected date range.
3. Click Customize button > Rename Report Title > Hit Save > Report results Column= Month
4. Navigate to Reports > Sales > click Sales by Rep > Column = Month
If I run this report, the Column footer filter is back to Month. As an alternate solution, please follow the steps below:
1. Navigate to Reports > New Report > Select Sales
Metric = Transaction Total (Revenue)
Component = Sales Rep & Field = Name
2. Rename Report Title
3. Hit Save
The report results will show Total Sales for each Sales Rep.
Post a Comment