Currently, aLot Number Reporting is still filedas Enhancement# 74661. If a user wants toshow all Lot Number in the system thatis currently on hand, then user can use the Saved Search below. Note that this is applicable both for accountsusing Basic Bin Management and Advanced Bin Management.
- Navigate to Transactions>Management>Saved Searches>New.
- Select Inventory Numbers.
- On the Criteria tab:
- Add Item Fields…. Is Lot Numbered Item is Yes
- Add Is On Hand is Yes.
- On the Results tab:
- Add Item
- Add Location
- Add Number
- Add Expiration Date
- Add On Hand.
- Set Sort By to Item and Then By to Location.
- Click Save and Run.
Note that user can still furthercustomize this Saved Search. Beloware some considerations:
- To show Available Quantity, on the Results tab add Available.
- To sort by Lot Number based on Quantity On Hand, on the Results tab add Then By = On Hand and check the Descending box.