1. Payments > Payment Processing > Customer Refund Payments.
2. Select Bank Account = US Bank Account.
Actual Result: No Refund to select.
Expected Result: To show Customer Refund created.
Check the following:
1. Customer record > Bank Payment Details (Credit) > EFT Customer Refund Payment = T.
2. Refund Method needs to be similar to the Payment Method of the originating transaction (Cash Sale, Customer Deposit, Payment).
Example: EFT, Direct Debit etc.
3. Bank Account selected is similar to the Bank Account of the originating transaction (Cash Sale, Customer Deposit, Payment).
Example: US Bank Account
Post a Comment