By default, Customer's Alternate Phone Number is not included to show or print on transactions form. Users can create a custom field that sources the Alternate Phone Number from the Customer record and show/print it to the forms.
To resolve the problem, perform the following steps:
1. Log in as Administrator.
2. Navigate to Customization > Lists, Records, & Fields > Transaction Body Fields > New.
3. Enter Label name for the field.
4. Set the Type = Phone Number.
5. Unmark the box for Store Value.
6. Under Applies To tab, mark the box for Sale.
7. Under Display > Subtab, set it to Main.
8. Under Sourcing & Filtering tab, set the Source List = Customer, Source From = Alt Phone.
9. Click Save and Apply to Forms.
10. Mark on Show and Print on forms where the field needs to be displayed and printed from.