· Updatefields on Intercompany Sales Order(e.g. Date, Location) which were created from Manage Intercompany Sales Order
You cannot changethe GL impact for intercompany inventory transfer lines
· User cannot make a GL-impacting change on the IntercompanySales Order (ICSO) that wascreated from an Intercompany Purchase Order(ICPO)
· Modifications will cause an accounting discrepancybetween the purchasing and sales parties
· It is designed this way to keep the GL Impact consistent throughout theworkflow
· The GLImpacting fields include but not limited to: date, quantity, amount, etc.
· Quantity and ItemRate change(s) are:
· Allowed for Non-InventoryItems
· Not allowed for Inventory items
· Users are prevented from making GL-impacting change after the ICPO and ICSO are linked as a pair.
· If user is likely to change the content of ICSO:
· Create the ICPOfirst
· Do not generate the ICSO until field values are finalized (i.e. date, quantity, rate)on the ICPO
· By doing so, user can keep on changing the ICPO items until the transactionis finalized, and have a consistent PO/SO pair once they are linked.
· If user wants to have a preliminary document totrack the sales side activity, user can create a Sales Estimate for the Intercompany Customer
· For existing ICSO:
· Close the ICSO
· Close the ICPO
· Remake the ICPOwith the correct field value (e.g. date, quantity, rate, Class /Department / Location)
· Remake the ICSO