1. Navigate to Lists > Search > Saved Searches > New.
2. Select Transaction as Search Type. Assign a Search Title.
3. Check 'Available as List View' and 'Public' box options.
4. In the Criteria Tab, select the following filters:
Type - is Journal
Created by - is me
Main Line - is true
5. In the Results Tab, select the fields that you want to show as columns in your Search.
6. Save and Run the Search.
Different users can open the saved search and they will be able to see the journal entries that they have entered.
Users can also navigate to Transactions>Financial>Make Journal Entries>List. To filter the Journals Page, select the Name of the Search in the View footer filter found on the bottom left part of the Page.