This article is intended for accounts integrated with Adaptive Insights, NetSuite's partner in delivering financial management solutions.
This happens when in Adaptive Insights a user is on a Sheet. The user wants to reference a cell located in another level on a formula. However in the Formula Assistant the level is not available to be selected.
- On the cell for Jan-2013 of the GL account 6410 Training for the level Northwest Sales.
- The user wants to reference the value on cell Jan-2013 of the GL account 6410 Training for the level Northwest Services.
- However in the Formula Assistant in the Term Modifiers > Level is blank.
- The GL account 6410 Training is available but not the level Northwest Services.
To resolve this concern please follow the steps shown below:
1. Login using an Administrator role in Adaptive Insights.
2. Navigate to Admin > Build and Customize Model > Manage your General Ledger Accounts.
3. Select the GL account 6410 Training.
4. In the Account Details pane set Data Privacy to Value of account is public at all levels.
5. Click Save.
Result: In the Formula Assistant the Term Modifiers > Level > The dropdown option will now show the level Northwest Services. Hence the formula can now be use ACCT.6410_Training[level=Northwest Services].