Educational background of employees is stored in the Human Resources tab> Education subtab of employee records. However, when running anEmployee Saved Search, this information cannot be used as a Result field. Enhancement120674 has been submitted for this functionality and below is an alternatesolution:
I. Create a Custom List:
1. Navigate to Customization> Lists, Records, & Fields > Lists > New.
2. Set Name to Education.
3. Add the following values (or add more as needed):
- Bachelor's Degree
- Certificate of Training
- High School Diploma
- Master's Degree
4. Click Save.
II. Create a custom Employee Education field:
1. Navigate to Customization> Lists, Records, & Fields > Entity Fields > New.
2. Set the following:
- Label = Education
- Type = List/Record
- List/Record = Education
- Store Value = T
3. Under AppliesTo tab, mark the Employee checkbox.
4. Under Displaytab, set Subtab to Human Resources
5. Click Save.
III. Create an Employee Saved Search and add thecustom Education field under Results.
Note: user might use Inline Editing, CSV Import or Mass Update to add the values into the field.