Bulk Merge feature allows users to create personalized letters, bulk email messages, faxes and mailing labels from NetSuite. It is best used for communication that does not need to be reported on.
The amount of Bulk Merge - Emails is limited. User can find the information of "Provisioned" and "Used" Quantity in the system using Administrator role. To know how many emails have been already sent and how many emails are still available can be very important for the company to avoid exceeding the provisioned limit.
To view the details of NetSuite provisioned Bulk Merge - Emails for your Account, below are the steps:
- Log in to NetSuite using Administrator role.
- Navigate to Setup > Company > NetSuite Account Information.
- Click on View Billing Information.
- Under Billable Components tab, look for Bulk Merge Email Volume.
- Look for the value under the following columns:
- Current Provisioned Quantity
- Current Used Quantity