The solution here is to create a Saved Search and show the Cancel Workflow link on the results.
For demonstration purposes, Customer Saved Search will be used to display all active Workflows on customer records. To do this, follow these steps:
1. Navigate to Lists > Search > Saved Searches > New > Select Customer
2. Under Criteria tab select Workflow Fields > Workflow Filter = "Active" > Active = "Yes" > Click Set
3. (Optional) If there's a specific Workflow, select Workflow Fields > Workflow Filter = "Workflow" > [Select Workflow] > Click Set
4. Under Results tab, add the following fields:
• Workflow Fields > Workflow Field = Workflow
• Workflow Fields > Workflow Field = Cancel
5. Click Save & Run or Preview.