· The customer would like:
· To edit an existing itemrecords that already has transactions associated with it
· The item to be availablefor all subsidiaries
· Navigate to Lists > Accounting > Items
· Hit Edit on the item
· Choose the Parent (Root) Subsidiary and mark Include Children as True under the Subsidiary field OR select multiple subsidiaries to associate the item.
· Hit Save
Error message: The subsidiary restrictions onthis record are incompatible with those defined for location: xxx. Subsidiaryaccess on this record must be a subset of those permitted by the location
· Preferred Location can only be available for onesubsidiary, having the item available to other subsidiaries would no longerlet those other subsidiaries get the benefit of having that PreferredLocation
· Location can only beassigned with one subsidiary record
· User needs tomake sure that both the Location field in the Main Line and the PreferredLocation field (Purchasing/Inventory tab > Locations subtab) are blank before assigning it to all/multiple subsidiaries andsaving the item record.
Post a Comment