Est. Extended Cost is auto populated based on an item's Cost Estimate Type. To manually enter or update values on the Est. Extended Cost columns of Sales Orders, users must set the Cost Estimate Type to Custom.
To do this via CSV Imports, users must include a column for Cost Estimate Type on their CSV files:
Cost Estimate Type
Est. Extended Cost
To import the csv file:
1) Navigate to Setup > Import/Export > Import CSV Records
2) Import Type: Transactions
Record Type: Sales Orders
3) Data Handling: Add (if creating new Sales Orders)
Update (edit existing Sales Orders)
4) Field Mapping
Cost Estimate Type = Item : Cost Estimate Type
Est. Extended Cost = Item : Est. Extended Cost
Note: When updating Sales Orders, these fields should be included as well on the csv file:
* Internal ID or Sales Order Number
-This will tell NetSuite which Sales Order is being updated.
* Line ID
-Indicates which among the Sales Order line items is being updated.
5) Click Run or Save & Run button