Removing access does not automatically terminate the user's session.
To test this:
1. In Chrome, Login as Administrator.
2. In another browser like IE, login as another user (E.g. AP Clerk).
3. While AP Clerk is still login in IE.
- Access Administrator role in Chrome
- Edit Employee Record (AP Clerk)
- Remove Login Access of AP Clerk.
4. Again go to AP Clerk that is currently login in IE.
- User still able to continue to navigate in NetSuite Account and create records.
5. After Signing Out.
- AP Clerk is no longer able to log in.