1. Navigate to Setup > Company > Auto-Generated Numbers > Entities tab.
2. Enabled = T.
3. Allow Override = T.
-Customize the record Standard form to restrict users from unchecking the Auto checkbox:
1. Navigate to Customization > Forms > Entry Forms.
2. Click on Customize next to the form name.
3. In the Name field, enter a name for the form.
4. Uncheck Form is Preferred.
5. Navigate to the Fields tab > Main subtab.
6. In the Auto Name field row, select Disable on the Display Type column.
- Edit or Customize the role that should not be able to override Auto-Generated Numbers.
1. Navigate to Setup > Users/Roles > Manage Roles.
2. Click Edit or Customize next to the role name.
3. Navigate to Forms tab > Entity subtab.
4. Find the name of the customized form:
5. Check Preferred.
6. Check Restricted.
7. Click Save.