2. Under the Criteria tab > Standard subtab:
- Add Type: Select transaction types on which you would like to base your top customers (for example Invoices, Cash Sales etc.)
- Add Sales Rep > select desired Sales Representative
- Main Line is True.
3. Under the Results tab > Columns subtab:
-Set sort by to Amount and ensure Descending is checked on as true.
- Add Name > Summary type is Group.
- Add Number
- Add Amount > Summary type is Sum.
- Add Sales Rep > Summary type is Group.
4. Under the Available Filters tab:
- Add Sales Rep > Ensure Show in Filter Region is checked on as true.
5. Give the saved search a Title and click Save & Run.
This should extract a list of top customers by the transaction types specified in the criteria for a particular sales representative.