1. Open Chrome's preferences and go to Settings.
2. Open "Manage search engines…" and scroll to the bottom.
3. Select "add a new search engine". In the three blanks enter:
- Press Done to save your new search service.
- Make it the default search
- https://system.na1.netsuite.com ...
- https://system.na2.netsuite.com ...
Now go to a new tab in Chrome. Enter "ns" in the address bar and press space or tab. Chrome will respond by putting "Search NetSuite:" in the address bar. Type your query and press enter. Chrome will bring up search results in NetSuite and the search will be executed in the context of your current account and role.