There are three ways by which a user can add a new Transaction Timeline Type.
1. Navigate to Home dashboard.
2. Click Personalize Dashboard.
3. In the Add Content pane, tick "Quick Add".
4. The Quick Add portlet will appear.
5. Hover around the dropdown arrow and select Setup.
6. On the Change Type window, choose Timeline Type on the Quick Add: Type field.
7. Hit Save.
8. Fill in the fields that are included in the portlet then hit Save button.
1. Open a Timeline Group by navigating to Setup > Customization > Transaction Timeline Setup.
2. Click the plus (+) icon across the Transaction Timeline Type.
3. A popup window will show the form for the New Timeline Type.
1. Navigate to Customization > Lists, Records & Fields > Record Types.
2. Click the Timeline Type custom record type.
3. Click the View Records link.
4. In the Timeline Type List, click New Timeline Type button.
5. User will be prompted to the New Timeline Type form or page.