The user needs to edit the Last Paid Date values of several Employee records in bulk.
An Administrator or a Premier Payroll User needs to edit the Last Paid Date values of several Employee records in bulk. A user with an Administrator or Payroll Manager role can achieve this by using Inline Editing in the Employees list page:
- 1. Navigate to Lists > Employees > Employees (Administrator) or Payroll and HR > Lists > Employees (Payroll Manager).
2. Click the Customize View button.
3. On the Results tab, add the Last Paid Date.
4. Click the Preview button.
5. On the Custom View Results page, turn on Inline Editing.
6. Change the Last Paid Date for the Employees.
7. Once all changes are done, turn off the Inline Editing.
8. Update Payroll Information by navigating to Setup > Payroll > Update Payroll Information (Administrator) or Setup > Other Setup > Update Payroll Information (Payroll Manager).
9. Check Agree box and click the Commit Updates button.
The Administrator or Premier Payroll User can now update the Last Paid Date field of multiple Employee records without having to access each record and update it individually.