In the instance that the Access tab is hidden due to security reasons, an alternative is to transfer all security sensitive Fields and Lists to a custom subtab and hide the custom subtab instead. Please see steps below.
I. Create a custom Subtab.
1. Navigate to Customization > Forms > Subtabs.
2. In the Entity tab, input a Title and other information as necessary.
3. Click Add then Save.
II. Move the Fields and Lists that need to be hidden to the custom Subtab.
4. Navigate to Customization > Forms > Entry Forms.
5. Edit the Employee form.
6. In the Subtabs tab, check Show for Access. User may rename this.
7. Click Save.
8. Edit the form again.
9. Click Move Elements Between Subtabs.
10. In Fields and Lists tabs, move all Fields and Lists in question to the custom subtab created earlier.
11. Click Save.
12. In the Subtabs tab, uncheck Show for the custom subtab.
13. Click Save.