NetSuite allows webstore owners to use different domains for the shopping pages and checkout pages. Often times, changing the checkout domain may result to a blank page. Below is the most common scenario which causes the blank page behavior:
- Under Setup > Site Builder > Set Up Web Site > Setup subtab > CHECKOUT URL HTTPS:// field, the original checkout domain is set to checkout.netsuite.com.
- The checkout domain was changed to a different URL (e.g. securedcheckout.com).
- When shoppers register or login to the webstore, they are redirected to a blank page.
To resolve this, below are the items which should be checked/re-configured:
- Verify if the site has WSDK implementation, where a Web Catalog site is hosted outside of NetSuite, but uses NetSuite ecommerce Shopping Cart and Checkout pages.
- Navigate to Setup > Site Builder > Set Up Web Site > External subtab. Take note of the URL entered for URL TO GO TO AFTER LOGIN/REGISTRATION IS COMPLETE.
- Since WSDK implementation has a Web Catalog that is hosted outside of NetSuite, it may be possible that the login/checkout links are not in sync with what was noted on Item #2.
- If it is not in sync, update the links to point to the value that was noted on Item #2.
- Save the preferences.