1. Navigate to Lists > Search > Saved Searches > New.
2. Select Search Type = Transaction.
3. Under Criteria tab > Standard sub tab, add the following filters:
- Type = Sales Order
- Main Line = True (Yes)
4. Under Results tab > Columns sub tab, set the following fields:
- Date > Summary Type = Group > Function = Month
- Number > Summary Type = Count
- Name > Summary Type = Group
5. Go to Available Filters tab and add Date field. Mark the Show in Footer checkbox.
Users may filter the Saved Search results to show orders for this current year only or any preferred date range.
6. Set a Search Title.
7. Click Save & Run and check the results.